Wednesday 14 November 2012

Love Who You Are!

So you have a belly? And maybe some flab in your arms... Or even scrawny little arms. Maybe you feel too skinny, or too fat, and you have some stretch marks.. And god forbid you have a little cellulite. You may have tiny little boobies, or massive ones.. Maybe you like to eat, you like sweets and chocolate and maybe you have a big bum and don't exactly love going to the gym..

But you know what? You are you and regardless of the size of your jeans or the number on your scale, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
I know you just said 'no I'm not!' But trust me when I say it...

You Are Beautiful!





My name is Sarah and I am a Curvy Girl. I have struggled a lot with accepting who I am, but have finally realized that I am so much more than the size of my jeans or the number on the scale. I have personally known how painful it is to have someone say straight to my face that I have gotten fat and should get back on my bike, or get some exercise.. Ouch.. I was so shocked at how rude that comment was, I just could not say a word and just walked away. Of course I cried for a long time... And felt horrible about my body and myself.. But you know what? I am a much better person than that. And comments like those say a lot about that person, and NOTHING about me.


I am saddened at how society has pitted us women against each other.
Being SUPER THIN is Sexier than being Curvy!
Curvy Girls are BETTER than Skinny Girls!
Goodness ladies... It really doesn't matter what size you are. We should be standing up for one another, Thin or Thick... We are all beautiful, and deserve to feel so.
Anyway, enough with the cheesy talk for now beauties.

So, while I am a curvy girl, my blog is not just for curvy girls. This blog is meant for any woman or girl who has ever felt like she wasn't good enough... Wasn't pretty enough. Anyone who has ever felt like they had no one to talk to, no one to look up too.




So, I will do weekly updates.. Post photos of awesome deals I find on outfits, cute outfits I have worn, and let you all know of any awesome sales or promotions going on at AdditionElle or where ever! Also, recipes for yummy things that I have actually tried and ate.. Links to exciting articles and other lovely blogs by beautiful women.. And really any fun, sad, happy stuff I feel like sharing with you all..

SO that is all for today beauties!
Have a beautiful, magical day. And remember...

You Are Beautiful!


Sarah xo


No comments:

Post a Comment