Tuesday 20 November 2012

Adele... Adele... ADELE!

What an absolute inspiration this woman is. But as over the moon I am about her having a baby boy, I am missing Adele in my life. I really want her to get back in that studio and make another outstanding album!
She is so brave, standing up to the media when they make comments about her weight. She just absolutely ignores them and carries on with what she's doing.
She is proof that you do not need to wear little to no clothing and basically have sex on stage in order to be outstanding, and successful. All she needs to do is stand there and sing.

Oh Adele... I am so happy for you, but girl... You need to make a new album for us soon!

So.. Hears to you Adele! You are true inspiration and a fabulous role model for women, young and old!








And remember beauties.... You Are Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment