Sunday 2 December 2012

Body Love... and Fashion

Hello Beauties!
Sorry I haven't blogged at all the last few days. Hope you are all doing well and getting all ready for the Holiday Season! I honestly cannot believe that Christmas is almost here! 
I went shopping at Addition Elle the other day and they were already putting out swimwear and spring fashions! Can you believe it! I suppose it acts as a nice reminder that the cold and snow doesn't last forever.


Anyhoo, a few days ago I had a lovely lunch with my Nan and Mum. It was really quite nice and always amazing to spend time with the two of them. After our lunch we headed over to my nearest Addition Elle store which takes up half the store and Pennington's is on the other half. I had the most amazing time there. Crazy I know.. But I had never felt so good and beautiful before. I spent literally an hour, maybe even more trying on all these different beautiful outfits. Everything I put on fit me perfectly and the girls there were awesome. They just kept bringing me new outfits to try on, even had me walk around the store so other shoppers and employees could see. I felt like a model! It is such an incredible feeling when you put on clothes that instantly make you feel good. 

I really feel like girls my age need to realize that just because they can squeeze themselves into a pair of jeans does NOT mean that they fit. And it sure as hell is not a good look.But honestly wearing clothes that fit your body, even if you have to wear a bigger size than you would like is so much better than squeezing yourself into something that is neither flattering, nor comfortable. Be honest with yourself. You have to learn to be happy with the body you're in. And take it from me, is not an easy thing to do. It has taken me years to be were I am today. But I am me.. Curvy, thick, big bummed me. And I have never been happier or felt more comfortable being me. 

So what if I am bigger than ALL the girls in my family..
So what if I would much rather be a plus sized model than a Victoria's Secret model..
So what if I would rather have a burger and fries or beer and wings than a salad with 'dressing on the side' and water LOL.
Sorry I like food. 
And it's not that I don't like to eat healthy and take care of myself. But I will NEVER turn down a cupcake!


So anyways, after all of that I only left with ONE pair of jeans.... And I can't even have them until Christmas! LOL
I might just take my resume in and see what happens. I would love, love love to work there and get the word out about all the beautiful clothes they have. 

I promise when I start building my new fabulous wardrobe I will take pictures of everything! 

Anyway beauties, that is all for tonight.. I will have another blog up tomorrow!


You are Beautiful 
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment