Tuesday 18 December 2012

Addition Elle&Penningtons & More

Okay ladies, lets have a little chat about plus-sized retailers and fashions. I honestly feel like it has been given a far worse reputation than is necessary.


And yes I will agree that in the beginning they weren't all that trendy, or flattering.. Mostly black... Blah, not cute.

But fear not ladies! There has been a revolution is plus sized fashions so there is absolutely no excuse for not being big and fabulous.

My favourite shop has got to be hands down Addition Elle. The clothes are TO DIE FOR! Honestly I could not believe my eyes. I will be honest though, it is a bit pricey.. But it literally is worth every penny. The fashions there are gorgeous, trendy, bright and colourful.

But what it lacks is younger people working in the stores. The word needs to get out that Addition Elle and Penningtons is not just for older ladies now. They need young, fresh faces, to give the stores a much more vibrant and youthful feel.

I honestly feel so beautiful and fabulous trying on all those outfits. And everyone telling me how awesome In looked was so encouraging.

So seriously ladies! Curvy girls, I'm talking to you. Go check it out! Find your closest stores, get your VIP card and get shopping and looking fabulous. You will look and feel amazing, I promise you!









And Remember Ladies
You are BEAUTIFUL!

Oh and check back tomorrow for a new post!
My Wish For Chistmas

No comments:

Post a Comment