Thursday 20 December 2012

My Wishes This Christmas

Well beauties, it is almost here.. Christmas! And to be completely honest I am not at all excited for it.. Not even a little... Way to much has happened this year and I just can't get into the Christmas Spirit.. 

Of course I have wishes this year that are materialistic.. I would love a beautiful new wardrobe, some new shoes, jewelry. Basically what every girl want.

But my wish for this Christmas and the new year is happiness and love. For not only myself but my family. I want to be completely 100% happy with myself, mind and body. I want to be happy with my life and not worry so much about what others have to say. 

I wish for happiness and peace for my family. And strength to help us carry on with this tremendous heartache and pain we are feeling right now. That we pull together, not be pushed apart. 

Maybe I will feel different Christmas Day, but i don't know. Anyhoo, I really hope you all have an amazing Christmas, or Hanukkah, or whatever it is you and your family celebrate. Spend this time with your loved ones and really appreciate their company. Life is much to short not too... Trust me. 





My next blog beauties should be soon. Tomorrow actually lol, granted the world hasn't ended or there aren't zombies running (or shuffling, whatever these zombies do). I am going to share my thoughts on a recipe I stole from Killer Kurves. It is a delicious Panini made with Brie, Raspberries and warm honey.. YUM! 

And of course, after Christmas I will finally show myself as I will have some awesome new outfits to show you all. I seriously need to show my face on here more.. Now that I think about it.. Maybe I should do a video blog? We'll see. 

Bye Beauties, Until next time!



And Remember, 
You Are Beautiful

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment