Tuesday 1 January 2013

Catchin' Up!

My goodness.. Where have I been. I am truly sorry I have not been around lately. I hope you have all had a wonderful holiday season, and didn't drink to much New Years Eve!

Personally.. Mine wasn't all that special.

But anyhoo, I plan on doing some major shopping this week and next and finally posting some photos.

So this post wont be long, I just wanted to give you a preview of some of my upcoming blogs. I would like to do, almost like a virtual catwalk. I have been collecting some truly beautiful photos of even more stunning women. I think that would be pretty awesome. To appreciate these ladies just as we all would like.


I also really want to chat about my absolute favourite t.v show Drop Dead Diva. If you haven't seen it... DO IT! Three whole seasons are on Netflix.

So, look forward to a few new posts in the next few weeks.

Definitely going to hit up Addition Elle and spoil myself.. After all, that is part of my New Years Resolution!

Happy New Year everyone! May 2013 be your year!

And remember....

You Are Beautiful!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment