Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Years Resolutions & 'Virtual' Catwalk

So the time has come where we all make ridiculous and unfair goals for ourselves that honestly... Never get fulfilled. We put way to much expectation on ourselves and just end up miserable and pissed off.

So why not try and think of resolutions that can actually be fulfilled, and ultimately makes you feel amazing about yourself.

Like my resolutions! I think mine are pretty good. To be honest, the first one has been in the works for the past few weeks, thanks to Karyn Johnson of Killer Kurves. My resolution is to be happy with my body. To love myself and be the confident, sexy woman I have always wanted to be. Which brings me to the next part of my resolution. Which is to spoil myself often with beautiful clothes and choes and accessories. In no time I hope I begin to feel sexier. Not that a new wardrobe is going to magically fix me... But it sure might help!


Now! On the the beautiful ladies who inspire me to
be sexy, confident, beautiful.
I only know the names of a few of them, if you know them, 
please feel free to tell me in a comment! 
I would love to know.

Now this beautiful lady ^ is Karyn Johnson.
 If I hadn't have stumbled on to her blog a few weeks ago, I would not be who I 
am becoming today. She has inspired me to join the curvy movement! Be happy and confident
in my own skin, and make me realize just how beautiful big girls and big girl clothing can be! If I
EVER get to honor of meeting her, I am going to give her a massive hug!







Now, this woman ^ Ashley Graham, is my total and complete girl crush lol! I actually keep the bags from Addition Elle that she's on. She is so beautiful, and inspires me to be a plus-sized model.






Aren't these women all so stunning? I know I lean more towards the big girls, but who can blame me? They're fabulous, and so inspiring!





And Remember...


You Are Beautiful 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment