Monday 21 January 2013

SWAK Curvy Kitten

Well long time no talk beauties. Sorry for completely neglecting my blog. I actually really miss writing. But I am trying to build up my clothing fund and lately that is impossible! Working a crappy part time retail job is just not cutting it haha!

I am determined to get a better job more than anything. So, until then all I can do is lust after adorable, beautiful clothes.

So, that is why I have not been posting any new photos of new outfits. But as soon as I start getting new stuff new blogs will be posted... PROMISE!

 And Sealed With a Kiss SWAK had to come out with the most adorable, retro inspired line I have ever seen. Making me want like 4 or 5 different pieces. Argh! It's infuriating.. The thought of not having any extra spending... Makes a shopaholic go insane!!

If you haven't checked it out yet visit the website and check out the amazing line. Oh and the other awesome things they have.

So to give you a taste of what they have... Here we go!

oh! and if any of you feel generous enough to buy me one of these I will love you forever LOL

Leopard Print Jean Tulip Skirt $59
Lana Top in Black $39
 
Maggie Crinoline Dress $129
 
 Nellie Halter Dress- Pink Cherry $109

Well ladies... I hope you get a chance to check out the amazing items on SWAK. I know they are a little pricey but the quality is there and honestly, us curvy girls know how hard it is to find beautifl things to wear, so when I find something I love, I will have no issue spending a little more.. Of course... If I had extra cash haha.






And Remember...
 
You Are Beautiful!
 
xx 

 

1 comment:

  1. dont seem to have an email or twitter... but wanted to thank you for all your sweet comments! I am not super close to TO either.. I drove in from Guelph.. I do it quite often to attend events! dedicated?!! hahaha do you have twitter?

    _Carlie
    friendsinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete