Sunday 14 April 2013

I'm Back! Forever21+ Order!

Hiya everyone! I have been gone for months and this is not good. I really need to write more often. But I finally have some awesome clothes coming from Forever21+. And, it's my birthday on Tuesday so hopefully I get some awesome stuff from AdditionElle!

Anyhoo on the Forever21+ stuff.. I kinda went a little crazy and spent almost $300... yikes haha.
I really needed some new clothes, some that fit since my arse has gotten considerably wider.

These probably won't be here for another couple days so the photos off the website are going to have to do until they get here. But once they get here and I've gotten some stuff from AdditionElle I'll start doing Outfits of the Day.

Solid Bandage Skirt $11.80
I got two, one in Coral and the other in Jade  

Sheer Contrast Collar Shirt $17.80

  Destroyed Denim Jacket $33.80

 
Fab Skinny Jeans $17.80

 
 Neon Skinny Jeans $27.80
Neon Coral


 Striped Dress with Woven Belt $21.80
Blue and White


 Sequined Cutout Shoulders Top $29.80


Floral Print High Lo Dress $33.80

So that's just a few of what I have coming, there are a few more but they aren't available right now. I also bought two pairs of awesome wedges from Walmart, one pair of black and the other tan. SO cute and will look awesome with any of my new outfits. I can't wait to start taking some great photos.
Hope you all have had a beautiful weekend!

Remember.... 

You Are Beautiful 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment