Wednesday 17 April 2013

OOTD: Shopping and Forever21+

So today has been absolutely 100% fabulous! I am still on a natural high. 
I am actually to ecstatic over today, and it's not even my birthday anymore! 
So, this morning my Forever21+ stuff came and OH MY GOODNESS I am so thrilled. Everything is so perfect and so beautiful. And every single item fits perfectly! I am very happy with their customer service and the speed of the delivery.

So today, me and Kyle went shopping and I wore one of my new outfits. We had a great day!
We got our weekly fill of comics from Big B Comics, and Kyle bought me a great Wonder Woman figure. Then it was off to the mall for some well deserved Retail Therapy. First stop; The Disney Store! My second favourite store. I bought myself a big stuffed Dumbo because I absolutely love him. He is my favourite Disney character that isn't a princess (Snow White). 

Second stop; HMV. I bought the second season of The Game of Thrones. I can't wait to watch it!
I am seriously loving today!

Third stop today was at SEPHORA! My love, my heaven. I was so so sooo tempted to finally buy the Naked Palette 2 but behaved and only restocked my Primer Potion (UD).

Then last but certainly not least we went to....
ADDITION ELLE!
Oh my I had such a good time in there. I had received two gift cards for my birthday and used them well! I got a gorgeous magenta peplum blouse with a black sequined pencil skirt, 3 pairs of panties, a gorgeous faux snakeskin watch, an awesome pink necklace and a gorgeous flower ring.
And, I learned that the store is hiring so, round two in regards to applying there. I would absolutely love a career there! And the girls there were absolutely amazing! I was given 40% off the most expensive item which was awesome!

Now, on to the Outfit!
Both the jacket and dress are from Forever21+.

Destroyed Denim Jacket $32
Striped Dress w. Belt $21


Watch- Addition Elle $20
Ring- Addition Elle 2/$22  


Well there you have it for today! It was such an amazing day. 
Hope all of you are having as awesome as a day as me!

Remember...

You are all Beautiful!

Sarah xoxo     


No comments:

Post a Comment